CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

To the Island!

Well I've made it through Berlin and now I'm back in England! I had a fantastic time in Berlin with Amy, and it was really great to see Evan again!!! The weather was fabulous and hot while we were in Germany, which was a welcome change from the last time I was there! On Monday we got up at some awful hour to make it for our 7:15 flight to England. We were met at the airport by Amy's friend Caroline and spent a wonderful couple of days exploring Canterbury with her son, Nick, and London itself. We were spoiled rotten -- and loved it! Typically, it rained most of the time I was there -- England's welcoming me back....

On Thursday Amy went home to Seattle, and I moved on to see my aunt and uncle near Bristol! I've had a fantastic time with them so far and it's been lovely and sunny!!! In fact, I think I'm sunburned again. :) Today was my great-granddad Marshall's 91st birthday and I got to be his birthday present!!!



It was so great to see him again and to see him so well!! He is doing fantastically, walking around, even singing! We took him down to the seaside in his chair, and sat outside in the sun for a little bit to celebrate. :)

Tomorrow I get to meet my other second cousins Sarah, and Ben (with their respective husband and wife) for the first time that I can remember, and on Sunday my Grandma and Granddad are coming down along with my aunt Rachael, uncle Simon and their two daughters! It should be a busy couple of days!

0 comments: