CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Amazing News!!!

Today Mum called me and told me that I've been accepted into the Graduate program at Washington State University to study Architecture!!! YAAAAAAAY!!! I am so excited I can't even sit still, which is making it rather difficult to focus on midterm presentations for tomorrow...I wasn't supposed to find out if I got in for another two months, and it came as a complete surprise! I even made it onto the 1.5 year track, which is absolutely fabulous!!!!

I immediately called Evan,...forgetting to check what TIME it was over in Washington...oops? Sorry about that, hun. :D And then proceeded to bounce throughout studio. I figured this was probably the easiest way to let everyone else who isn't on Facebook know!!!

Now all I have to do is pass my classes over here, because grades don't transfer back to school!! Don't worry Karen: I promise i'll try harder than just passing. ;)

Just had to spread the amazing news!!!! Alright...now get back to *work,* Katie....

1 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

Yayyy! You and me, baby :) Can´t wait to come visit you in Florence!