CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Made It!!!

Ive made it to Florence!!! Unfortunatley we dont have internet yet, so im at an internet cafe and i only have 2 minutes! But Im here and im having lots of fun exploring the city! My apartment and my roommates are all fantastic. :)

Im really really close to the duomo!!!

Ill write more in a few days when i get myself connected...Miss you all already!

p.s. italian keyboards dont have apostraphy keys....making this all a little bit more challenging!!!

3 comments:

ginger hale said...

THAT'S SO EXCITING! I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE IT! So, is Italy as awesome as everyone always says? Have you eaten tons of gelato yet? Have you gotten lost yet? :) Pullman is super slushy and gross. Boooo... I'm trying to work on my grad school application but I have no idea what to write for my personal statement. I don't know if I should just talk about myself or talk more about what area I want to focus on in grad school...So yah, send me your address as soon as you get the time :) HAVE FUN! I MISS YOU!

Snook said...

Sweet! I'm glad you made it! I'm excited for ya. I'm going to be in your timezone in... just over a week. Wootwoot I'm getting stoked!

Lauren Kay said...

Yay! you made it!! Hope getting settled in is going alright and you're enjoying yourself Barcelona's a blast, you need to come visit! My host mom said they have a couch my friends can sleep on when they come ;)