CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME

In January 2009 I will be leaving the States for a semester abroad in Florence, Italy. It is something I have wanted to do for years, but now finally have the chance to experience! On this Website I will keep my family and friends updated as I explore Florence from January to May, and travel around Europe in May and June.


Thus far, here are my plans and definate dates:

January 7th, 2009-May 2nd, 2009: Study in Florence, Italy
Spring Break:
Paul is coming to visit!
May 2009-June 2009:
Backpacking around Europe
June 11th, 2009: Back home in time to celebrate my 21st birthday, and make some money for Grad School!

Since phone calls will be rather expensive(!) I will be communicating mostly through e-mail, and IMing. Keep me up-to-date with your lives by e-mailing me at chapman.kaitlin@gmail.com, or talk to me on MSN messenger (true_blue_brit@hotmail.com), or, if you are more technology savy, facebook me! :)

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want to be more technologically savvy, download skype and talk to people over here for free... as long as they have skype too... you just need a webcam and a mic. boom, done. free communication.